Friday, June 29, 2012

Nailwear PRO + Nail Enamel

I  recently purchased several of the Avon Nailwear PRO + Nail Enamel polishes.  They've revamped their old formula, and while the new colors are great, the staying power...not so much.  I could just be too rough with my hands and nails, but the polish only lasts about 2 days on me, though Avon claims "12 days of lasting color" and dings, bangs, and nicks resistant.  Mine chips pretty quick.  I always use Avon Smooth Beginnings Base Coat, 2 layers of polish, then UV Gloss Guard Top Coat.  The color shown below is Seabreeze.  It's a gorgeous light blue shade and in certain lighting almost looks green. 



The color below is Licorice...my favorite of all the Avon nail polishes.  It's a simple black color with high shine.

More pictures to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment